Welcome To Venturefest
Bringing together the ideas, investment and expertise to accelerate transfer of innovation and technology into business growth
Venturefest Network supports Venturefest events around the UK that bring together innovators (with great ideas looking for funding), investors (looking for great ideas to invest in) and entrepreneurs (putting the ideas and money together to build businesses).
Venturefest exists because, despite all the advances in digital technology, the distinctive communities of innovators, investors and entrepreneurs - often divided on the basis of sector and locality - still struggle to find each other: networking is still a 'contact sport' and the role of Venturefest in bringing the distinctive innovation eco-systems of each area together is still as important as ever.
Venturefest Network is part of KTN funded by Innovate UK.
Making Business Happen at the University of South Wales
26 September 2014
Newcastle University-Helping to Secure Our Energy Networks
26 September 2014
- RT @iain_gray: @VenturefestScot @ScottishEDGE @ElevatorUK ... Good to see @VenturefestUK working across the UK - well done to @NigelWalker7… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Could your Innovation have a #Security Application? Innovative Research Call 2016 for Explosives & Weapons Detection https://t.c… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @iain_gray: #ff @VenturefestUK @VentureCymru @VenturefestScot @VenturefestSW @VfEastMids @VenturefestOXON @VenturefestNE @VentureFestEas… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Over 50 pitching for success applications and the winner is Dry Gro! #vfestox https://t.co/8L3H1FfZZy from Twitter for iPhone
- Congratulations to DryGro! winners of Pitching for Success @VenturefestOXON from Twitter for iPhone