Welcome To Venturefest
Bringing together the ideas, investment and expertise to accelerate transfer of innovation and technology into business growth
Venturefest Network supports Venturefest events around the UK that bring together innovators (with great ideas looking for funding), investors (looking for great ideas to invest in) and entrepreneurs (putting the ideas and money together to build businesses).
Venturefest exists because, despite all the advances in digital technology, the distinctive communities of innovators, investors and entrepreneurs - often divided on the basis of sector and locality - still struggle to find each other: networking is still a 'contact sport' and the role of Venturefest in bringing the distinctive innovation eco-systems of each area together is still as important as ever.
Venturefest Network is part of KTN funded by Innovate UK.
Making Business Happen at the University of South Wales
26 September 2014
Newcastle University-Helping to Secure Our Energy Networks
26 September 2014
- Join us @VfEastMids for a truly inspirational session with Gold Medal winning Paralympian @MarathonChamp. Register: https://t.co/tzjAkbxiom about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The event programme for @VfEastMids is now available.Register your free place and join us on 22 March at Derby Arena https://t.co/7vNriz75X5 from TweetDeck
- Uncover your winning mindset & boost your business at @VfEastMids with Gold Medal winning Paralympian @MarathonChamp https://t.co/tzjAkbxiom from TweetDeck
- £15m call in health & life sciences opens on 9th Feb. Register for one of the region events to find out more https://t.co/3ZUgUjLskG from TweetDeck
- #ISCFChallenges #IndustrialStrategy We’re here to listen to you. What is the collective piece and how can we work together? from TweetDeck