Welcome To Venturefest
Bringing together the ideas, investment and expertise to accelerate transfer of innovation and technology into business growth
Venturefest Network supports Venturefest events around the UK that bring together innovators (with great ideas looking for funding), investors (looking for great ideas to invest in) and entrepreneurs (putting the ideas and money together to build businesses).
Venturefest exists because, despite all the advances in digital technology, the distinctive communities of innovators, investors and entrepreneurs - often divided on the basis of sector and locality - still struggle to find each other: networking is still a 'contact sport' and the role of Venturefest in bringing the distinctive innovation eco-systems of each area together is still as important as ever.
Venturefest Network is part of KTN funded by Innovate UK.
Making Business Happen at the University of South Wales
26 September 2014
Newcastle University-Helping to Secure Our Energy Networks
26 September 2014
- RT @KTNUK: Up to £83m of funding is currently on offer within the #Automotive sector, we are in #Sunderland tomorrow, register: https://t.c… about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK_ESP: UK-China Innovation Partnering Mission: FCO, Innovation China UK (ICUK) and KTN would like to invite y... https://t.co/tysGb… about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Over 1200 people already signed up for Venturefest Wales on 28/09. Great line up! See https://t.co/likOtYKll9 @VentureCymru @FinanceWales about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @northeastbic: #VFNE has announced a series of new features aimed at making the event the largest and most successful yet https://t.co/y… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @McrThinkRise: We are all set here @McrThinkRise for the #VenturefestMCR after party-Who's joining us? #events #celebrate #ventures from Twitter for iPhone