Welcome To Venturefest
Bringing together the ideas, investment and expertise to accelerate transfer of innovation and technology into business growth
Venturefest Network supports Venturefest events around the UK that bring together innovators (with great ideas looking for funding), investors (looking for great ideas to invest in) and entrepreneurs (putting the ideas and money together to build businesses).
Venturefest exists because, despite all the advances in digital technology, the distinctive communities of innovators, investors and entrepreneurs - often divided on the basis of sector and locality - still struggle to find each other: networking is still a 'contact sport' and the role of Venturefest in bringing the distinctive innovation eco-systems of each area together is still as important as ever.
Venturefest Network is part of KTN funded by Innovate UK.
Making Business Happen at the University of South Wales
26 September 2014
Newcastle University-Helping to Secure Our Energy Networks
26 September 2014
- Laura Welham-Halstead, GCGP LEP #VFE17 #localinnovations EoE Innovators, entrepreneurs & investors – save the date… https://t.co/WrzYIkTAmS from TweetDeck
- Innovators, entrepreneurs & investors – save the date for @VenturefestEast 2017 - 21st Sept @NewmarketRace #VFE17 from TweetDeck
- Are you an innovator in Health & Lifesciences #localinnovations share your views at @innovateuk in East of England https://t.co/8m6w3EtFP2 from TweetDeck
- Are you an innovator in Adv Eng & Materials #localinnovations share your views at @innovateuk in East of England https://t.co/8m6w3Ec4Xu from TweetDeck
- NW University Fair https://t.co/1sLeUQe8wr enabling networking from universities to explore support&collaboration @SciTecDaresbury from TweetDeck