Welcome To Venturefest
Bringing together the ideas, investment and expertise to accelerate transfer of innovation and technology into business growth
Venturefest Network supports Venturefest events around the UK that bring together innovators (with great ideas looking for funding), investors (looking for great ideas to invest in) and entrepreneurs (putting the ideas and money together to build businesses).
Venturefest exists because, despite all the advances in digital technology, the distinctive communities of innovators, investors and entrepreneurs - often divided on the basis of sector and locality - still struggle to find each other: networking is still a 'contact sport' and the role of Venturefest in bringing the distinctive innovation eco-systems of each area together is still as important as ever.
Venturefest Network is part of KTN funded by Innovate UK.
Making Business Happen at the University of South Wales
26 September 2014
Newcastle University-Helping to Secure Our Energy Networks
26 September 2014
- RT @VfEastMids: Registration is now open for Venturefest East Midlands 2017. Secure your free delegate place today and join us at Derby Are… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @iantracey: The driver is the biggest problem in fuel efficiency heard @VenturefestSW "drive like u stole it, always poor efficiency" from Twitter for iPhone
- Pitchfest Final begins! The final 12 SMEs take to the stage @VenturefestSW @KTNUK https://t.co/Luuh1xYJTv from Twitter for iPhone
- Build Knowledge, Expertise and Networks into the way you work. Great advice being given by @profRoys here @VenturefestSW @KTNUK from Twitter for iPhone
- @profRoys says use "open innovation best practice solutions from anywhere and anyone" #venturefestSW @KTNUK from Twitter for iPhone in reply to profRoys