Welcome To Venturefest
Bringing together the ideas, investment and expertise to accelerate transfer of innovation and technology into business growth
Venturefest Network supports Venturefest events around the UK that bring together innovators (with great ideas looking for funding), investors (looking for great ideas to invest in) and entrepreneurs (putting the ideas and money together to build businesses).
Venturefest exists because, despite all the advances in digital technology, the distinctive communities of innovators, investors and entrepreneurs - often divided on the basis of sector and locality - still struggle to find each other: networking is still a 'contact sport' and the role of Venturefest in bringing the distinctive innovation eco-systems of each area together is still as important as ever.
Venturefest Network is part of the Knowledge Transfer Network.
- #VFBB17 panel discussing what investors look for in SMEs @KTNUK @innovateuk https://t.co/ZqbrVAuvjg from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NigelWalker7: What do investors look for? @BruceColley1 says a value proposition and a strategy @innovateuk @KTNUK @venturefestbb #VFBB… from Twitter for iPhone
- Less than a week to go... register and join us @venturefestbb @KTNUK https://t.co/K0lMmQtylh from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: When should your #startup look to scale? Our essential guide to #recruitment for the #SME: https://t.co/9ZOvbNtkVR #Vid htt… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: Founded in 2006, @FresherLiving's annual turnover now grows over 25% every year. CEO Byron Dixon's story: https://t.co/Nrt8… from Twitter for iPhone