How do those with the skills and track record of successful business leadership find the great ideas combined with necessary financial support necessary to build a new or growing business?
Venturefest events provide:
- opportunities in the Funding Workshop Stream to hear pitches and presentations from new and growing businesses that in addition to investment may also be seeking strengthened business leadership.
- opportunities in the Innovation Workshop Stream to hear from businesses looking to strengthen their leadership for their next phase of growth while also identifying individuals with specialist skills that their business may need.
- opportunities in the How To Workshop Stream to learn about new forms of business support that are available while also learning from the experience of others as they describe the development of their business and the problems they faced on the way: problems that are often common to all new and growing businesses.
- @VentureFestEast thx for a great day. @BBCLookEast covering event at 18:30 tonight @innovateuk #VFE17 #networking #pitchfest from Twitter for iPhone in reply to VentureFestEast
- RT @innovateuk: Arrive at #networking events with a well-rehearsed ‘elevator pitch’ to clearly explain your #business: https://t.co/ibkUM1v… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: Lord Prior visits our stand ahead of #science & #innovation audit launch @VentureFestEast #VFE17 @HowardPeartree @IanWCampb… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Sue_Dunkerton: How do we define scale up to make it meaningful for many UK growth businesses #VFE17 @KTNUK Uday Pahdke https://t.co/Ev5… from Twitter for iPhone
- What do investors want? Find out with the panel here @VentureFestEast #VFE17 @BruceColley1 @innovateuk https://t.co/ILda9cHYM9 from Twitter for iPhone