How do those with the skills and track record of successful business leadership find the great ideas combined with necessary financial support necessary to build a new or growing business?
Venturefest events provide:
- opportunities in the Funding Workshop Stream to hear pitches and presentations from new and growing businesses that in addition to investment may also be seeking strengthened business leadership.
- opportunities in the Innovation Workshop Stream to hear from businesses looking to strengthen their leadership for their next phase of growth while also identifying individuals with specialist skills that their business may need.
- opportunities in the How To Workshop Stream to learn about new forms of business support that are available while also learning from the experience of others as they describe the development of their business and the problems they faced on the way: problems that are often common to all new and growing businesses.
- RT @BizGrowthHub: #VenturefestMCR The 10 Innovation Showcase Competition finalists have been chosen: https://t.co/gawVkKp2ls … Congrats & g… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestScot: A huge thanks to our #VfestScot supporters @innovateUK @SPEnergyNetwork @RiversJumping @UniStrathclyde @MarksClerkScot… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Are you an #investor looking for the next big thing? Meet high-growth, innovative companies @VenturefestScot 2017 https://t.co/S… from Twitter for iPhone
- @KTNUK @Bruce_McLelland passing on words of wisdom on Future Cities Dialogue @innovateuk #citiesdialogue… https://t.co/uflKw16uzP from Twitter for iPhone in reply to KTNUK
- Priya Prakash @D4SC talking about how SME's can engage and make money from Future Cities #citiesdialogue @KTNUK… https://t.co/Pnmn2Rr4Qb from Twitter for iPhone