How do those with the skills and track record of successful business leadership find the great ideas combined with necessary financial support necessary to build a new or growing business?
Venturefest events provide:
- opportunities in the Funding Workshop Stream to hear pitches and presentations from new and growing businesses that in addition to investment may also be seeking strengthened business leadership.
- opportunities in the Innovation Workshop Stream to hear from businesses looking to strengthen their leadership for their next phase of growth while also identifying individuals with specialist skills that their business may need.
- opportunities in the How To Workshop Stream to learn about new forms of business support that are available while also learning from the experience of others as they describe the development of their business and the problems they faced on the way: problems that are often common to all new and growing businesses.
- Any company exploring how digital tools will transform UK #manufacturing must take a user-centred view https://t.co/yZv7JpcNpc #design from TweetDeck
- Find out what investors look for in business, strengthen pitch then meet the people with the money at #FinanceCamp https://t.co/433cN2iFzI from TweetDeck
- #FinanceCamp makes it easier and speedier to get money to grow your #NorthEastBusiness Apply now https://t.co/433cN2AgYi from TweetDeck
- RT @VfEastMids: Congratulations @DFTechLtd on winning this year's Pitchfest! https://t.co/cZqMB27tga from Twitter Web Client
- Winner of VF East Mids Pitchfest 2017 is...Dynamic Flow Technologies. Congratulations! @KTNUK @innovateuk @#vfem https://t.co/PWrbRuqqdo from Twitter for iPhone