How do those with the skills and track record of successful business leadership find the great ideas combined with necessary financial support necessary to build a new or growing business?
Venturefest events provide:
- opportunities in the Funding Workshop Stream to hear pitches and presentations from new and growing businesses that in addition to investment may also be seeking strengthened business leadership.
- opportunities in the Innovation Workshop Stream to hear from businesses looking to strengthen their leadership for their next phase of growth while also identifying individuals with specialist skills that their business may need.
- opportunities in the How To Workshop Stream to learn about new forms of business support that are available while also learning from the experience of others as they describe the development of their business and the problems they faced on the way: problems that are often common to all new and growing businesses.
- Wales Festival of Innovation now on until 30/06. See https://t.co/mseaphW4Ww for all events @WFoInnovation @KTNUK from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @HarwellCampus: Congrats to #Zap&Go from #HarwellCampus who won the Marks & Clerks ‘Best Tech Pitch’ prize at the Venturefest/Oxford Tru… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Showcase your innovation at Innovate 2017 https://t.co/zLUdwSSomq calling highly innovative businesses via @innovateuk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Join us tomorrow at #vfestox Get your ticket today! Be part of Oxford's premier business #networking event! #startup #… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Register now for #vfestox on Wed 21st June at @TKC_Oxford 'From Start-Up to Scale-Up' https://t.co/hYVAcC5IDM #innovat… from Twitter for iPhone