With funding support from Innovate UK, the Venturefest Network operates as a flagship project within the Knowledge Transfer Network.
A high level Advisory Board, provides strategic oversight of the Venturefest Network. The Advisory Board, made up of senior people with a strong background in supporting innovation-led growth, provides advice about the overall direction and continuous improvement of the Venturefest Network.
Operational management and funding engagement is overseen by the Network Steering Group
The Baroness Brown of Cambridge, Julia King DBE, of the Venturefest Network Advisory Board says "Venturefest harnesses the potential of our brilliant inventors, our risk taking investors and our ambitious entrepreneurs, to drive the creation of businesses that will make up the UK's economy of the future. We've got all we need to do this and Venturefest brings it all together for the benefit of everyone".
- Any company exploring how digital tools will transform UK #manufacturing must take a user-centred view https://t.co/yZv7JpcNpc #design from TweetDeck
- Find out what investors look for in business, strengthen pitch then meet the people with the money at #FinanceCamp https://t.co/433cN2iFzI from TweetDeck
- #FinanceCamp makes it easier and speedier to get money to grow your #NorthEastBusiness Apply now https://t.co/433cN2AgYi from TweetDeck
- RT @VfEastMids: Congratulations @DFTechLtd on winning this year's Pitchfest! https://t.co/cZqMB27tga from Twitter Web Client
- Winner of VF East Mids Pitchfest 2017 is...Dynamic Flow Technologies. Congratulations! @KTNUK @innovateuk @#vfem https://t.co/PWrbRuqqdo from Twitter for iPhone