With funding support from Innovate UK, the Venturefest Network operates as a flagship project within the Knowledge Transfer Network.
A high level Advisory Board, provides strategic oversight of the Venturefest Network. The Advisory Board, made up of senior people with a strong background in supporting innovation-led growth, provides advice about the overall direction and continuous improvement of the Venturefest Network.
Operational management and funding engagement is overseen by the Network Steering Group
The Baroness Brown of Cambridge, Julia King DBE, of the Venturefest Network Advisory Board says "Venturefest harnesses the potential of our brilliant inventors, our risk taking investors and our ambitious entrepreneurs, to drive the creation of businesses that will make up the UK's economy of the future. We've got all we need to do this and Venturefest brings it all together for the benefit of everyone".
- RT @BizGrowthHub: #VenturefestMCR The 10 Innovation Showcase Competition finalists have been chosen: https://t.co/gawVkKp2ls … Congrats & g… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestScot: A huge thanks to our #VfestScot supporters @innovateUK @SPEnergyNetwork @RiversJumping @UniStrathclyde @MarksClerkScot… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Are you an #investor looking for the next big thing? Meet high-growth, innovative companies @VenturefestScot 2017 https://t.co/S… from Twitter for iPhone
- @KTNUK @Bruce_McLelland passing on words of wisdom on Future Cities Dialogue @innovateuk #citiesdialogue… https://t.co/uflKw16uzP from Twitter for iPhone in reply to KTNUK
- Priya Prakash @D4SC talking about how SME's can engage and make money from Future Cities #citiesdialogue @KTNUK… https://t.co/Pnmn2Rr4Qb from Twitter for iPhone