With funding support from Innovate UK, the Venturefest Network operates as a flagship project within the Knowledge Transfer Network.
A high level Advisory Board, provides strategic oversight of the Venturefest Network. The Advisory Board, made up of senior people with a strong background in supporting innovation-led growth, provides advice about the overall direction and continuous improvement of the Venturefest Network.
Operational management and funding engagement is overseen by the Network Steering Group
The Baroness Brown of Cambridge, Julia King DBE, of the Venturefest Network Advisory Board says "Venturefest harnesses the potential of our brilliant inventors, our risk taking investors and our ambitious entrepreneurs, to drive the creation of businesses that will make up the UK's economy of the future. We've got all we need to do this and Venturefest brings it all together for the benefit of everyone".
- Wales Festival of Innovation now on until 30/06. See https://t.co/mseaphW4Ww for all events @WFoInnovation @KTNUK from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @HarwellCampus: Congrats to #Zap&Go from #HarwellCampus who won the Marks & Clerks ‘Best Tech Pitch’ prize at the Venturefest/Oxford Tru… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Showcase your innovation at Innovate 2017 https://t.co/zLUdwSSomq calling highly innovative businesses via @innovateuk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Join us tomorrow at #vfestox Get your ticket today! Be part of Oxford's premier business #networking event! #startup #… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Register now for #vfestox on Wed 21st June at @TKC_Oxford 'From Start-Up to Scale-Up' https://t.co/hYVAcC5IDM #innovat… from Twitter for iPhone