With funding support from Innovate UK, the Venturefest Network operates as a flagship project within the Knowledge Transfer Network.
A high level Advisory Board, provides strategic oversight of the Venturefest Network. The Advisory Board, made up of senior people with a strong background in supporting innovation-led growth, provides advice about the overall direction and continuous improvement of the Venturefest Network.
Operational management and funding engagement is overseen by the Network Steering Group
The Baroness Brown of Cambridge, Julia King DBE, of the Venturefest Network Advisory Board says "Venturefest harnesses the potential of our brilliant inventors, our risk taking investors and our ambitious entrepreneurs, to drive the creation of businesses that will make up the UK's economy of the future. We've got all we need to do this and Venturefest brings it all together for the benefit of everyone".
- #VFBB17 panel discussing what investors look for in SMEs @KTNUK @innovateuk https://t.co/ZqbrVAuvjg from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NigelWalker7: What do investors look for? @BruceColley1 says a value proposition and a strategy @innovateuk @KTNUK @venturefestbb #VFBB… from Twitter for iPhone
- Less than a week to go... register and join us @venturefestbb @KTNUK https://t.co/K0lMmQtylh from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: When should your #startup look to scale? Our essential guide to #recruitment for the #SME: https://t.co/9ZOvbNtkVR #Vid htt… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: Founded in 2006, @FresherLiving's annual turnover now grows over 25% every year. CEO Byron Dixon's story: https://t.co/Nrt8… from Twitter for iPhone