With funding support from Innovate UK, the Venturefest Network operates as a flagship project within the Knowledge Transfer Network.
A high level Advisory Board, provides strategic oversight of the Venturefest Network. The Advisory Board, made up of senior people with a strong background in supporting innovation-led growth, provides advice about the overall direction and continuous improvement of the Venturefest Network.
Operational management and funding engagement is overseen by the Network Steering Group
The Baroness Brown of Cambridge, Julia King DBE, of the Venturefest Network Advisory Board says "Venturefest harnesses the potential of our brilliant inventors, our risk taking investors and our ambitious entrepreneurs, to drive the creation of businesses that will make up the UK's economy of the future. We've got all we need to do this and Venturefest brings it all together for the benefit of everyone".
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Be sure to view the @innovateuk 'infocus women in innovation' exhibition over lunchtime in the Centenary, Level 2 #VFNE… from Twitter for iPhone
- Give your business a boost in 2018 at one of Innovate UK’s regional events https://t.co/aEguLJRWnk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Packed audience for this morning’s opening session #VFNE https://t.co/5oMPMuj4f6 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Have a question about your business plans? Head to the Growth Hub Live Gazebo, Level 4 for an answer! #VFNE https://t.c… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: What's it really like to be a female #entrepreneur in the #digital #tech sector? https://t.co/k2hytcvdHL #Vid https://t.co/… from Twitter for iPhone