Impact of Venturefest
Venturefest is a one-day multi-faceted event with exhibition. Combined with the process of creating the event, Venturefest brings together three core groups, innovators, investors and entrepreneurs to strengthen connections between them. In addition to networking opportunities for these groups it also provides a forum for presenting practical advice, ideas and funding options to entrepreneurs and start-ups, particularly in the technology, knowledge and science fields.
The event covers a range of activities through the day and evening including scheduled networking, keynote presentations, competitions, seminars, showcasing and exhibitions. Through the Venturefest organising group and the event itself, Venturefest aims to help drive more successful commercialisation of research and innovation and bring together local innovation systems. It provides a platform for showcasing sector strengths of an area’s local economy.
- Any company exploring how digital tools will transform UK #manufacturing must take a user-centred view https://t.co/yZv7JpcNpc #design from TweetDeck
- Find out what investors look for in business, strengthen pitch then meet the people with the money at #FinanceCamp https://t.co/433cN2iFzI from TweetDeck
- #FinanceCamp makes it easier and speedier to get money to grow your #NorthEastBusiness Apply now https://t.co/433cN2AgYi from TweetDeck
- RT @VfEastMids: Congratulations @DFTechLtd on winning this year's Pitchfest! https://t.co/cZqMB27tga from Twitter Web Client
- Winner of VF East Mids Pitchfest 2017 is...Dynamic Flow Technologies. Congratulations! @KTNUK @innovateuk @#vfem https://t.co/PWrbRuqqdo from Twitter for iPhone