Impact of Venturefest
Venturefest is a one-day multi-faceted event with exhibition. Combined with the process of creating the event, Venturefest brings together three core groups, innovators, investors and entrepreneurs to strengthen connections between them. In addition to networking opportunities for these groups it also provides a forum for presenting practical advice, ideas and funding options to entrepreneurs and start-ups, particularly in the technology, knowledge and science fields.
The event covers a range of activities through the day and evening including scheduled networking, keynote presentations, competitions, seminars, showcasing and exhibitions. Through the Venturefest organising group and the event itself, Venturefest aims to help drive more successful commercialisation of research and innovation and bring together local innovation systems. It provides a platform for showcasing sector strengths of an area’s local economy.
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Be sure to view the @innovateuk 'infocus women in innovation' exhibition over lunchtime in the Centenary, Level 2 #VFNE… from Twitter for iPhone
- Give your business a boost in 2018 at one of Innovate UK’s regional events https://t.co/aEguLJRWnk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Packed audience for this morning’s opening session #VFNE https://t.co/5oMPMuj4f6 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Have a question about your business plans? Head to the Growth Hub Live Gazebo, Level 4 for an answer! #VFNE https://t.c… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: What's it really like to be a female #entrepreneur in the #digital #tech sector? https://t.co/k2hytcvdHL #Vid https://t.co/… from Twitter for iPhone