Impact of Venturefest
Venturefest is a one-day multi-faceted event with exhibition. Combined with the process of creating the event, Venturefest brings together three core groups, innovators, investors and entrepreneurs to strengthen connections between them. In addition to networking opportunities for these groups it also provides a forum for presenting practical advice, ideas and funding options to entrepreneurs and start-ups, particularly in the technology, knowledge and science fields.
The event covers a range of activities through the day and evening including scheduled networking, keynote presentations, competitions, seminars, showcasing and exhibitions. Through the Venturefest organising group and the event itself, Venturefest aims to help drive more successful commercialisation of research and innovation and bring together local innovation systems. It provides a platform for showcasing sector strengths of an area’s local economy.
- Wales Festival of Innovation now on until 30/06. See https://t.co/mseaphW4Ww for all events @WFoInnovation @KTNUK from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @HarwellCampus: Congrats to #Zap&Go from #HarwellCampus who won the Marks & Clerks ‘Best Tech Pitch’ prize at the Venturefest/Oxford Tru… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Showcase your innovation at Innovate 2017 https://t.co/zLUdwSSomq calling highly innovative businesses via @innovateuk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Join us tomorrow at #vfestox Get your ticket today! Be part of Oxford's premier business #networking event! #startup #… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Register now for #vfestox on Wed 21st June at @TKC_Oxford 'From Start-Up to Scale-Up' https://t.co/hYVAcC5IDM #innovat… from Twitter for iPhone