Impact of Venturefest
Venturefest is a one-day multi-faceted event with exhibition. Combined with the process of creating the event, Venturefest brings together three core groups, innovators, investors and entrepreneurs to strengthen connections between them. In addition to networking opportunities for these groups it also provides a forum for presenting practical advice, ideas and funding options to entrepreneurs and start-ups, particularly in the technology, knowledge and science fields.
The event covers a range of activities through the day and evening including scheduled networking, keynote presentations, competitions, seminars, showcasing and exhibitions. Through the Venturefest organising group and the event itself, Venturefest aims to help drive more successful commercialisation of research and innovation and bring together local innovation systems. It provides a platform for showcasing sector strengths of an area’s local economy.
- RT @BizGrowthHub: #VenturefestMCR The 10 Innovation Showcase Competition finalists have been chosen: https://t.co/gawVkKp2ls … Congrats & g… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestScot: A huge thanks to our #VfestScot supporters @innovateUK @SPEnergyNetwork @RiversJumping @UniStrathclyde @MarksClerkScot… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Are you an #investor looking for the next big thing? Meet high-growth, innovative companies @VenturefestScot 2017 https://t.co/S… from Twitter for iPhone
- @KTNUK @Bruce_McLelland passing on words of wisdom on Future Cities Dialogue @innovateuk #citiesdialogue… https://t.co/uflKw16uzP from Twitter for iPhone in reply to KTNUK
- Priya Prakash @D4SC talking about how SME's can engage and make money from Future Cities #citiesdialogue @KTNUK… https://t.co/Pnmn2Rr4Qb from Twitter for iPhone