Impact of Venturefest
Venturefest is a one-day multi-faceted event with exhibition. Combined with the process of creating the event, Venturefest brings together three core groups, innovators, investors and entrepreneurs to strengthen connections between them. In addition to networking opportunities for these groups it also provides a forum for presenting practical advice, ideas and funding options to entrepreneurs and start-ups, particularly in the technology, knowledge and science fields.
The event covers a range of activities through the day and evening including scheduled networking, keynote presentations, competitions, seminars, showcasing and exhibitions. Through the Venturefest organising group and the event itself, Venturefest aims to help drive more successful commercialisation of research and innovation and bring together local innovation systems. It provides a platform for showcasing sector strengths of an area’s local economy.
- Mind blowing inspiration from Angela Furrigia at Women in Innovation workshop @KTNUK @innovateuk @gettygallery https://t.co/dl1PAeoWpw from Twitter for iPhone
- What's your brand DNA? Create the emotional bond with your customers @KTNUK @gettygallery #infocus from Twitter for iPhone
- Have the vision to take your business to another level @KTNUK @gettygallery #infocus https://t.co/qhagQxH962 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Are you an entrepreneur looking to grow your business? Find #investors & make new connections @VenturefestScot 2017 https://t.co… from Twitter for iPhone
- @Getty gallery with #infocus @KTNUK @innovateuk. Build your personal brand #women in tech from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Getty