How do those with great ideas find the support they need to translate those ideas into a new product or new process that is effective and creates value?
Venturefest events provide a number of avenues for innovators to find the support they need:
- the opportunity in Funding-led workshops to meet with potential investors to test your ideas or to try out your proposition to see if your audience is as convinced as you are of the value it will create
- the opportunity in How To workshop stream to learn from others who have developed their business based on innovation
- the opportunity in the Innovation Stream to hear about the innovations being developed by others, perhaps in different areas of technology that could add value to your ideas
The involvement of businesses and investors that have already used innovation and technology to start up or to accelerate their growth provides the opportunity to find advice, mentoring and support from experienced practitioners.
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Be sure to view the @innovateuk 'infocus women in innovation' exhibition over lunchtime in the Centenary, Level 2 #VFNE… from Twitter for iPhone
- Give your business a boost in 2018 at one of Innovate UK’s regional events https://t.co/aEguLJRWnk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Packed audience for this morning’s opening session #VFNE https://t.co/5oMPMuj4f6 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Have a question about your business plans? Head to the Growth Hub Live Gazebo, Level 4 for an answer! #VFNE https://t.c… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: What's it really like to be a female #entrepreneur in the #digital #tech sector? https://t.co/k2hytcvdHL #Vid https://t.co/… from Twitter for iPhone