How do those with great ideas find the support they need to translate those ideas into a new product or new process that is effective and creates value?
Venturefest events provide a number of avenues for innovators to find the support they need:
- the opportunity in Funding-led workshops to meet with potential investors to test your ideas or to try out your proposition to see if your audience is as convinced as you are of the value it will create
- the opportunity in How To workshop stream to learn from others who have developed their business based on innovation
- the opportunity in the Innovation Stream to hear about the innovations being developed by others, perhaps in different areas of technology that could add value to your ideas
The involvement of businesses and investors that have already used innovation and technology to start up or to accelerate their growth provides the opportunity to find advice, mentoring and support from experienced practitioners.
- Wales Festival of Innovation now on until 30/06. See https://t.co/mseaphW4Ww for all events @WFoInnovation @KTNUK from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @HarwellCampus: Congrats to #Zap&Go from #HarwellCampus who won the Marks & Clerks ‘Best Tech Pitch’ prize at the Venturefest/Oxford Tru… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Showcase your innovation at Innovate 2017 https://t.co/zLUdwSSomq calling highly innovative businesses via @innovateuk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Join us tomorrow at #vfestox Get your ticket today! Be part of Oxford's premier business #networking event! #startup #… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Register now for #vfestox on Wed 21st June at @TKC_Oxford 'From Start-Up to Scale-Up' https://t.co/hYVAcC5IDM #innovat… from Twitter for iPhone