How do those with great ideas find the support they need to translate those ideas into a new product or new process that is effective and creates value?
Venturefest events provide a number of avenues for innovators to find the support they need:
- the opportunity in Funding-led workshops to meet with potential investors to test your ideas or to try out your proposition to see if your audience is as convinced as you are of the value it will create
- the opportunity in How To workshop stream to learn from others who have developed their business based on innovation
- the opportunity in the Innovation Stream to hear about the innovations being developed by others, perhaps in different areas of technology that could add value to your ideas
The involvement of businesses and investors that have already used innovation and technology to start up or to accelerate their growth provides the opportunity to find advice, mentoring and support from experienced practitioners.
- Any company exploring how digital tools will transform UK #manufacturing must take a user-centred view https://t.co/yZv7JpcNpc #design from TweetDeck
- Find out what investors look for in business, strengthen pitch then meet the people with the money at #FinanceCamp https://t.co/433cN2iFzI from TweetDeck
- #FinanceCamp makes it easier and speedier to get money to grow your #NorthEastBusiness Apply now https://t.co/433cN2AgYi from TweetDeck
- RT @VfEastMids: Congratulations @DFTechLtd on winning this year's Pitchfest! https://t.co/cZqMB27tga from Twitter Web Client
- Winner of VF East Mids Pitchfest 2017 is...Dynamic Flow Technologies. Congratulations! @KTNUK @innovateuk @#vfem https://t.co/PWrbRuqqdo from Twitter for iPhone