How do those with great ideas find the support they need to translate those ideas into a new product or new process that is effective and creates value?
Venturefest events provide a number of avenues for innovators to find the support they need:
- the opportunity in Funding-led workshops to meet with potential investors to test your ideas or to try out your proposition to see if your audience is as convinced as you are of the value it will create
- the opportunity in How To workshop stream to learn from others who have developed their business based on innovation
- the opportunity in the Innovation Stream to hear about the innovations being developed by others, perhaps in different areas of technology that could add value to your ideas
The involvement of businesses and investors that have already used innovation and technology to start up or to accelerate their growth provides the opportunity to find advice, mentoring and support from experienced practitioners.
- @VentureFestEast thx for a great day. @BBCLookEast covering event at 18:30 tonight @innovateuk #VFE17 #networking #pitchfest from Twitter for iPhone in reply to VentureFestEast
- RT @innovateuk: Arrive at #networking events with a well-rehearsed ‘elevator pitch’ to clearly explain your #business: https://t.co/ibkUM1v… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: Lord Prior visits our stand ahead of #science & #innovation audit launch @VentureFestEast #VFE17 @HowardPeartree @IanWCampb… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Sue_Dunkerton: How do we define scale up to make it meaningful for many UK growth businesses #VFE17 @KTNUK Uday Pahdke https://t.co/Ev5… from Twitter for iPhone
- What do investors want? Find out with the panel here @VentureFestEast #VFE17 @BruceColley1 @innovateuk https://t.co/ILda9cHYM9 from Twitter for iPhone