How do those with great ideas find the support they need to translate those ideas into a new product or new process that is effective and creates value?
Venturefest events provide a number of avenues for innovators to find the support they need:
- the opportunity in Funding-led workshops to meet with potential investors to test your ideas or to try out your proposition to see if your audience is as convinced as you are of the value it will create
- the opportunity in How To workshop stream to learn from others who have developed their business based on innovation
- the opportunity in the Innovation Stream to hear about the innovations being developed by others, perhaps in different areas of technology that could add value to your ideas
The involvement of businesses and investors that have already used innovation and technology to start up or to accelerate their growth provides the opportunity to find advice, mentoring and support from experienced practitioners.
- Mind blowing inspiration from Angela Furrigia at Women in Innovation workshop @KTNUK @innovateuk @gettygallery https://t.co/dl1PAeoWpw from Twitter for iPhone
- What's your brand DNA? Create the emotional bond with your customers @KTNUK @gettygallery #infocus from Twitter for iPhone
- Have the vision to take your business to another level @KTNUK @gettygallery #infocus https://t.co/qhagQxH962 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Are you an entrepreneur looking to grow your business? Find #investors & make new connections @VenturefestScot 2017 https://t.co… from Twitter for iPhone
- @Getty gallery with #infocus @KTNUK @innovateuk. Build your personal brand #women in tech from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Getty