How do those with funds to invest find the innovative business propositions that they are seeking with the potential to generate exceptional rates of return?
Venturefest events provide:
- the opportunity to hear pitches from innovators and entrepreneurs involved in new and growing businesses in a range of sectors seeking investment.
- the opportunity to hear from growing businesses that have achieved early success with support from Innovate UK who are now seeking new relationships to consolidate their growth, involving both investment and non-executive engagement.
- the opportunity to meet other investors interested in potential collaborations.
- the opportunity to keep up to date and hear about the latest developments in particular sectors.
- Any company exploring how digital tools will transform UK #manufacturing must take a user-centred view https://t.co/yZv7JpcNpc #design from TweetDeck
- Find out what investors look for in business, strengthen pitch then meet the people with the money at #FinanceCamp https://t.co/433cN2iFzI from TweetDeck
- #FinanceCamp makes it easier and speedier to get money to grow your #NorthEastBusiness Apply now https://t.co/433cN2AgYi from TweetDeck
- RT @VfEastMids: Congratulations @DFTechLtd on winning this year's Pitchfest! https://t.co/cZqMB27tga from Twitter Web Client
- Winner of VF East Mids Pitchfest 2017 is...Dynamic Flow Technologies. Congratulations! @KTNUK @innovateuk @#vfem https://t.co/PWrbRuqqdo from Twitter for iPhone