Local Partners Venturefest Yorkshire
Investment Competition Partner - Charlotte Atkinson
‘We have been involved in Venturefest Yorkshire for the past ten years. In 2014 we organised the Investment Competition where five companies competed to win a prize worth up to £52,000 of business support services plus potentially attract business angel investment.
Each entrepreneur delivered a ten minute presentation of their opportunity to an audience of business angel investors from Envestors Ltd incorporating Yorkshire Association of Business Angels (YABA) followed by a five minute Q&A.
After the presentations were delivered, YABA angel members were asked to vote for the winner of the Investment Competition via a secret ballot. The winner was the company which gained the majority of votes and which the angels believe would be most likely to make the greatest profit in the next three to five years and therefore achieve its declared investment objectives.
The Competition winner was announced at the Venturefest Yorkshire Gala Dinner and Awards ceremony.’
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Be sure to view the @innovateuk 'infocus women in innovation' exhibition over lunchtime in the Centenary, Level 2 #VFNE… from Twitter for iPhone
- Give your business a boost in 2018 at one of Innovate UK’s regional events https://t.co/aEguLJRWnk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Packed audience for this morning’s opening session #VFNE https://t.co/5oMPMuj4f6 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Have a question about your business plans? Head to the Growth Hub Live Gazebo, Level 4 for an answer! #VFNE https://t.c… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: What's it really like to be a female #entrepreneur in the #digital #tech sector? https://t.co/k2hytcvdHL #Vid https://t.co/… from Twitter for iPhone