Collaborating with local partners is vital to the success of the Venturefest Network. They are the key to connecting the local business community, developing and building existing relationships and engaging a wider business audience, something we cannot do alone.
Local key influencers from the world of academia, private and public sector organizations, Local Enterprise Partnerships and a wealth of knowledge and expertise from entrepreneurs, investors and innovators provide invaluable assistance and support in developing exciting event programme for Venturefest events.
Envestors Ltd incorporating Yorkshire Association of Business Angels ran an investment competition programme at Venturefest York and Venturefest Oxford commissioned City of College Oxford and Indigo Dingo to film their 2014 event. Read more about local partners activity below
- Wales Festival of Innovation now on until 30/06. See https://t.co/mseaphW4Ww for all events @WFoInnovation @KTNUK from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @HarwellCampus: Congrats to #Zap&Go from #HarwellCampus who won the Marks & Clerks ‘Best Tech Pitch’ prize at the Venturefest/Oxford Tru… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Showcase your innovation at Innovate 2017 https://t.co/zLUdwSSomq calling highly innovative businesses via @innovateuk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Join us tomorrow at #vfestox Get your ticket today! Be part of Oxford's premier business #networking event! #startup #… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Register now for #vfestox on Wed 21st June at @TKC_Oxford 'From Start-Up to Scale-Up' https://t.co/hYVAcC5IDM #innovat… from Twitter for iPhone