Collaborating with local partners is vital to the success of the Venturefest Network. They are the key to connecting the local business community, developing and building existing relationships and engaging a wider business audience, something we cannot do alone.
Local key influencers from the world of academia, private and public sector organizations, Local Enterprise Partnerships and a wealth of knowledge and expertise from entrepreneurs, investors and innovators provide invaluable assistance and support in developing exciting event programme for Venturefest events.
Envestors Ltd incorporating Yorkshire Association of Business Angels ran an investment competition programme at Venturefest York and Venturefest Oxford commissioned City of College Oxford and Indigo Dingo to film their 2014 event. Read more about local partners activity below
- RT @BizGrowthHub: #VenturefestMCR The 10 Innovation Showcase Competition finalists have been chosen: https://t.co/gawVkKp2ls … Congrats & g… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestScot: A huge thanks to our #VfestScot supporters @innovateUK @SPEnergyNetwork @RiversJumping @UniStrathclyde @MarksClerkScot… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Are you an #investor looking for the next big thing? Meet high-growth, innovative companies @VenturefestScot 2017 https://t.co/S… from Twitter for iPhone
- @KTNUK @Bruce_McLelland passing on words of wisdom on Future Cities Dialogue @innovateuk #citiesdialogue… https://t.co/uflKw16uzP from Twitter for iPhone in reply to KTNUK
- Priya Prakash @D4SC talking about how SME's can engage and make money from Future Cities #citiesdialogue @KTNUK… https://t.co/Pnmn2Rr4Qb from Twitter for iPhone