Collaborating with local partners is vital to the success of the Venturefest Network. They are the key to connecting the local business community, developing and building existing relationships and engaging a wider business audience, something we cannot do alone.
Local key influencers from the world of academia, private and public sector organizations, Local Enterprise Partnerships and a wealth of knowledge and expertise from entrepreneurs, investors and innovators provide invaluable assistance and support in developing exciting event programme for Venturefest events.
Envestors Ltd incorporating Yorkshire Association of Business Angels ran an investment competition programme at Venturefest York and Venturefest Oxford commissioned City of College Oxford and Indigo Dingo to film their 2014 event. Read more about local partners activity below
- #VFBB17 panel discussing what investors look for in SMEs @KTNUK @innovateuk https://t.co/ZqbrVAuvjg from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NigelWalker7: What do investors look for? @BruceColley1 says a value proposition and a strategy @innovateuk @KTNUK @venturefestbb #VFBB… from Twitter for iPhone
- Less than a week to go... register and join us @venturefestbb @KTNUK https://t.co/K0lMmQtylh from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: When should your #startup look to scale? Our essential guide to #recruitment for the #SME: https://t.co/9ZOvbNtkVR #Vid htt… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: Founded in 2006, @FresherLiving's annual turnover now grows over 25% every year. CEO Byron Dixon's story: https://t.co/Nrt8… from Twitter for iPhone