Collaborating with local partners is vital to the success of the Venturefest Network. They are the key to connecting the local business community, developing and building existing relationships and engaging a wider business audience, something we cannot do alone.
Local key influencers from the world of academia, private and public sector organizations, Local Enterprise Partnerships and a wealth of knowledge and expertise from entrepreneurs, investors and innovators provide invaluable assistance and support in developing exciting event programme for Venturefest events.
Envestors Ltd incorporating Yorkshire Association of Business Angels ran an investment competition programme at Venturefest York and Venturefest Oxford commissioned City of College Oxford and Indigo Dingo to film their 2014 event. Read more about local partners activity below
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Be sure to view the @innovateuk 'infocus women in innovation' exhibition over lunchtime in the Centenary, Level 2 #VFNE… from Twitter for iPhone
- Give your business a boost in 2018 at one of Innovate UK’s regional events https://t.co/aEguLJRWnk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Packed audience for this morning’s opening session #VFNE https://t.co/5oMPMuj4f6 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Have a question about your business plans? Head to the Growth Hub Live Gazebo, Level 4 for an answer! #VFNE https://t.c… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: What's it really like to be a female #entrepreneur in the #digital #tech sector? https://t.co/k2hytcvdHL #Vid https://t.co/… from Twitter for iPhone