Collaborating with local partners is vital to the success of the Venturefest Network. They are the key to connecting the local business community, developing and building existing relationships and engaging a wider business audience, something we cannot do alone.
Local key influencers from the world of academia, private and public sector organizations, Local Enterprise Partnerships and a wealth of knowledge and expertise from entrepreneurs, investors and innovators provide invaluable assistance and support in developing exciting event programme for Venturefest events.
Envestors Ltd incorporating Yorkshire Association of Business Angels ran an investment competition programme at Venturefest York and Venturefest Oxford commissioned City of College Oxford and Indigo Dingo to film their 2014 event. Read more about local partners activity below
- Any company exploring how digital tools will transform UK #manufacturing must take a user-centred view https://t.co/yZv7JpcNpc #design from TweetDeck
- Find out what investors look for in business, strengthen pitch then meet the people with the money at #FinanceCamp https://t.co/433cN2iFzI from TweetDeck
- #FinanceCamp makes it easier and speedier to get money to grow your #NorthEastBusiness Apply now https://t.co/433cN2AgYi from TweetDeck
- RT @VfEastMids: Congratulations @DFTechLtd on winning this year's Pitchfest! https://t.co/cZqMB27tga from Twitter Web Client
- Winner of VF East Mids Pitchfest 2017 is...Dynamic Flow Technologies. Congratulations! @KTNUK @innovateuk @#vfem https://t.co/PWrbRuqqdo from Twitter for iPhone