The activity of the Venturefest Network is underpinned by the vital contribution of its National Partners which enable delivery across the United Kingdom.
Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
The Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) helps businesses get the best out of creativity, ideas and the latest discoveries, to strengthen the UK economy and improve people’s lives. KTN links new ideas and opportunities with expertise, markets and finance through our network of businesses, universities, funders and investors. From agri-food to autonomous systems and from energy to design, KTN combines in-depth knowledge in all sectors with the ability to cross boundaries.
Connecting with KTN can lead you to potential partners, horizon-expanding events, bespoke support and innovation insights relevant to your needs. We work with a variety of funders to contribute to UK growth through innovation. KTN is a network partner of Innovate UK. The Venturefest Network operates as part of the KTN. Visit www.ktn-uk.org
Innovate UK accelerates economic growth by stimulating and supporting business-led innovation. It targets technologies and areas with the greatest scope to improve business, the economy and society; brings people together to share ideas, tackle challenges and make new technological advances; and offers support and funding to help businesses develop innovative products and services and bring them closer to the market. Visit www.innovateuk.org
- #VFBB17 panel discussing what investors look for in SMEs @KTNUK @innovateuk https://t.co/ZqbrVAuvjg from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NigelWalker7: What do investors look for? @BruceColley1 says a value proposition and a strategy @innovateuk @KTNUK @venturefestbb #VFBB… from Twitter for iPhone
- Less than a week to go... register and join us @venturefestbb @KTNUK https://t.co/K0lMmQtylh from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: When should your #startup look to scale? Our essential guide to #recruitment for the #SME: https://t.co/9ZOvbNtkVR #Vid htt… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: Founded in 2006, @FresherLiving's annual turnover now grows over 25% every year. CEO Byron Dixon's story: https://t.co/Nrt8… from Twitter for iPhone