The activity of the Venturefest Network is underpinned by the vital contribution of its National Partners which enable delivery across the United Kingdom.
Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
The Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) helps businesses get the best out of creativity, ideas and the latest discoveries, to strengthen the UK economy and improve people’s lives. KTN links new ideas and opportunities with expertise, markets and finance through our network of businesses, universities, funders and investors. From agri-food to autonomous systems and from energy to design, KTN combines in-depth knowledge in all sectors with the ability to cross boundaries.
Connecting with KTN can lead you to potential partners, horizon-expanding events, bespoke support and innovation insights relevant to your needs. We work with a variety of funders to contribute to UK growth through innovation. KTN is a network partner of Innovate UK. The Venturefest Network operates as part of the KTN. Visit www.ktn-uk.org
Innovate UK accelerates economic growth by stimulating and supporting business-led innovation. It targets technologies and areas with the greatest scope to improve business, the economy and society; brings people together to share ideas, tackle challenges and make new technological advances; and offers support and funding to help businesses develop innovative products and services and bring them closer to the market. Visit www.innovateuk.org
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Be sure to view the @innovateuk 'infocus women in innovation' exhibition over lunchtime in the Centenary, Level 2 #VFNE… from Twitter for iPhone
- Give your business a boost in 2018 at one of Innovate UK’s regional events https://t.co/aEguLJRWnk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Packed audience for this morning’s opening session #VFNE https://t.co/5oMPMuj4f6 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Have a question about your business plans? Head to the Growth Hub Live Gazebo, Level 4 for an answer! #VFNE https://t.c… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: What's it really like to be a female #entrepreneur in the #digital #tech sector? https://t.co/k2hytcvdHL #Vid https://t.co/… from Twitter for iPhone