In 2014, Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network launched the Venturefest Network. Their support and commitment, combined with that of innovation communities around the UK, will enable Venturefest Network to support twelve Venturefest events across the UK by 2016.
The Venturefest Network seeks partnerships with other national organisations, both public and private, that would benefit from raising their profile and engaging with innovation communities across the UK. It is the aim of Venturefest Network to seek alternative sources of income in order to reduce its dependence on scarce public sector funding.
- Any company exploring how digital tools will transform UK #manufacturing must take a user-centred view https://t.co/yZv7JpcNpc #design from TweetDeck
- Find out what investors look for in business, strengthen pitch then meet the people with the money at #FinanceCamp https://t.co/433cN2iFzI from TweetDeck
- #FinanceCamp makes it easier and speedier to get money to grow your #NorthEastBusiness Apply now https://t.co/433cN2AgYi from TweetDeck
- RT @VfEastMids: Congratulations @DFTechLtd on winning this year's Pitchfest! https://t.co/cZqMB27tga from Twitter Web Client
- Winner of VF East Mids Pitchfest 2017 is...Dynamic Flow Technologies. Congratulations! @KTNUK @innovateuk @#vfem https://t.co/PWrbRuqqdo from Twitter for iPhone