In 2014, Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network launched the Venturefest Network. Their support and commitment, combined with that of innovation communities around the UK, will enable Venturefest Network to support twelve Venturefest events across the UK by 2016.
The Venturefest Network seeks partnerships with other national organisations, both public and private, that would benefit from raising their profile and engaging with innovation communities across the UK. It is the aim of Venturefest Network to seek alternative sources of income in order to reduce its dependence on scarce public sector funding.
- @VentureFestEast thx for a great day. @BBCLookEast covering event at 18:30 tonight @innovateuk #VFE17 #networking #pitchfest from Twitter for iPhone in reply to VentureFestEast
- RT @innovateuk: Arrive at #networking events with a well-rehearsed ‘elevator pitch’ to clearly explain your #business: https://t.co/ibkUM1v… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: Lord Prior visits our stand ahead of #science & #innovation audit launch @VentureFestEast #VFE17 @HowardPeartree @IanWCampb… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Sue_Dunkerton: How do we define scale up to make it meaningful for many UK growth businesses #VFE17 @KTNUK Uday Pahdke https://t.co/Ev5… from Twitter for iPhone
- What do investors want? Find out with the panel here @VentureFestEast #VFE17 @BruceColley1 @innovateuk https://t.co/ILda9cHYM9 from Twitter for iPhone