In 2014, Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network launched the Venturefest Network. Their support and commitment, combined with that of innovation communities around the UK, will enable Venturefest Network to support twelve Venturefest events across the UK by 2016.
The Venturefest Network seeks partnerships with other national organisations, both public and private, that would benefit from raising their profile and engaging with innovation communities across the UK. It is the aim of Venturefest Network to seek alternative sources of income in order to reduce its dependence on scarce public sector funding.
- #VFBB17 panel discussing what investors look for in SMEs @KTNUK @innovateuk https://t.co/ZqbrVAuvjg from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NigelWalker7: What do investors look for? @BruceColley1 says a value proposition and a strategy @innovateuk @KTNUK @venturefestbb #VFBB… from Twitter for iPhone
- Less than a week to go... register and join us @venturefestbb @KTNUK https://t.co/K0lMmQtylh from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: When should your #startup look to scale? Our essential guide to #recruitment for the #SME: https://t.co/9ZOvbNtkVR #Vid htt… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: Founded in 2006, @FresherLiving's annual turnover now grows over 25% every year. CEO Byron Dixon's story: https://t.co/Nrt8… from Twitter for iPhone