In 2014, Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network launched the Venturefest Network. Their support and commitment, combined with that of innovation communities around the UK, will enable Venturefest Network to support twelve Venturefest events across the UK by 2016.
The Venturefest Network seeks partnerships with other national organisations, both public and private, that would benefit from raising their profile and engaging with innovation communities across the UK. It is the aim of Venturefest Network to seek alternative sources of income in order to reduce its dependence on scarce public sector funding.
- Wales Festival of Innovation now on until 30/06. See https://t.co/mseaphW4Ww for all events @WFoInnovation @KTNUK from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @HarwellCampus: Congrats to #Zap&Go from #HarwellCampus who won the Marks & Clerks ‘Best Tech Pitch’ prize at the Venturefest/Oxford Tru… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Showcase your innovation at Innovate 2017 https://t.co/zLUdwSSomq calling highly innovative businesses via @innovateuk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Join us tomorrow at #vfestox Get your ticket today! Be part of Oxford's premier business #networking event! #startup #… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Register now for #vfestox on Wed 21st June at @TKC_Oxford 'From Start-Up to Scale-Up' https://t.co/hYVAcC5IDM #innovat… from Twitter for iPhone