In 2014, Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network launched the Venturefest Network. Their support and commitment, combined with that of innovation communities around the UK, will enable Venturefest Network to support twelve Venturefest events across the UK by 2016.
The Venturefest Network seeks partnerships with other national organisations, both public and private, that would benefit from raising their profile and engaging with innovation communities across the UK. It is the aim of Venturefest Network to seek alternative sources of income in order to reduce its dependence on scarce public sector funding.
- Mind blowing inspiration from Angela Furrigia at Women in Innovation workshop @KTNUK @innovateuk @gettygallery https://t.co/dl1PAeoWpw from Twitter for iPhone
- What's your brand DNA? Create the emotional bond with your customers @KTNUK @gettygallery #infocus from Twitter for iPhone
- Have the vision to take your business to another level @KTNUK @gettygallery #infocus https://t.co/qhagQxH962 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Are you an entrepreneur looking to grow your business? Find #investors & make new connections @VenturefestScot 2017 https://t.co… from Twitter for iPhone
- @Getty gallery with #infocus @KTNUK @innovateuk. Build your personal brand #women in tech from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Getty