In 2014, Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network launched the Venturefest Network. Their support and commitment, combined with that of innovation communities around the UK, will enable Venturefest Network to support twelve Venturefest events across the UK by 2016.
The Venturefest Network seeks partnerships with other national organisations, both public and private, that would benefit from raising their profile and engaging with innovation communities across the UK. It is the aim of Venturefest Network to seek alternative sources of income in order to reduce its dependence on scarce public sector funding.
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Be sure to view the @innovateuk 'infocus women in innovation' exhibition over lunchtime in the Centenary, Level 2 #VFNE… from Twitter for iPhone
- Give your business a boost in 2018 at one of Innovate UK’s regional events https://t.co/aEguLJRWnk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Packed audience for this morning’s opening session #VFNE https://t.co/5oMPMuj4f6 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Have a question about your business plans? Head to the Growth Hub Live Gazebo, Level 4 for an answer! #VFNE https://t.c… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: What's it really like to be a female #entrepreneur in the #digital #tech sector? https://t.co/k2hytcvdHL #Vid https://t.co/… from Twitter for iPhone