The map below sets outs the events that are being planned for 2017/18.
Each Venturefest nurtures and promotes its own local innovation eco-system. Each celebrates successful new and growing businesses and facilitates interaction between innovators, entrepreneurs and investors to drive the development of new business opportunities. Within this shared branding framework each Venturefest has to innovate to find better ways of meeting the specific needs of its distinctive local economy.
Please use the links below to find out more information about each local Venturefest event.
- Mind blowing inspiration from Angela Furrigia at Women in Innovation workshop @KTNUK @innovateuk @gettygallery https://t.co/dl1PAeoWpw from Twitter for iPhone
- What's your brand DNA? Create the emotional bond with your customers @KTNUK @gettygallery #infocus from Twitter for iPhone
- Have the vision to take your business to another level @KTNUK @gettygallery #infocus https://t.co/qhagQxH962 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Are you an entrepreneur looking to grow your business? Find #investors & make new connections @VenturefestScot 2017 https://t.co… from Twitter for iPhone
- @Getty gallery with #infocus @KTNUK @innovateuk. Build your personal brand #women in tech from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Getty