The map below sets outs the events that are being planned for 2017/18.
Each Venturefest nurtures and promotes its own local innovation eco-system. Each celebrates successful new and growing businesses and facilitates interaction between innovators, entrepreneurs and investors to drive the development of new business opportunities. Within this shared branding framework each Venturefest has to innovate to find better ways of meeting the specific needs of its distinctive local economy.
Please use the links below to find out more information about each local Venturefest event.
- Any company exploring how digital tools will transform UK #manufacturing must take a user-centred view https://t.co/yZv7JpcNpc #design from TweetDeck
- Find out what investors look for in business, strengthen pitch then meet the people with the money at #FinanceCamp https://t.co/433cN2iFzI from TweetDeck
- #FinanceCamp makes it easier and speedier to get money to grow your #NorthEastBusiness Apply now https://t.co/433cN2AgYi from TweetDeck
- RT @VfEastMids: Congratulations @DFTechLtd on winning this year's Pitchfest! https://t.co/cZqMB27tga from Twitter Web Client
- Winner of VF East Mids Pitchfest 2017 is...Dynamic Flow Technologies. Congratulations! @KTNUK @innovateuk @#vfem https://t.co/PWrbRuqqdo from Twitter for iPhone