The map below sets outs the events that are being planned for 2017/18.
Each Venturefest nurtures and promotes its own local innovation eco-system. Each celebrates successful new and growing businesses and facilitates interaction between innovators, entrepreneurs and investors to drive the development of new business opportunities. Within this shared branding framework each Venturefest has to innovate to find better ways of meeting the specific needs of its distinctive local economy.
Please use the links below to find out more information about each local Venturefest event.
- #VFBB17 panel discussing what investors look for in SMEs @KTNUK @innovateuk https://t.co/ZqbrVAuvjg from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NigelWalker7: What do investors look for? @BruceColley1 says a value proposition and a strategy @innovateuk @KTNUK @venturefestbb #VFBB… from Twitter for iPhone
- Less than a week to go... register and join us @venturefestbb @KTNUK https://t.co/K0lMmQtylh from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: When should your #startup look to scale? Our essential guide to #recruitment for the #SME: https://t.co/9ZOvbNtkVR #Vid htt… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: Founded in 2006, @FresherLiving's annual turnover now grows over 25% every year. CEO Byron Dixon's story: https://t.co/Nrt8… from Twitter for iPhone