The map below sets outs the events that are being planned for 2017/18.
Each Venturefest nurtures and promotes its own local innovation eco-system. Each celebrates successful new and growing businesses and facilitates interaction between innovators, entrepreneurs and investors to drive the development of new business opportunities. Within this shared branding framework each Venturefest has to innovate to find better ways of meeting the specific needs of its distinctive local economy.
Please use the links below to find out more information about each local Venturefest event.
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Be sure to view the @innovateuk 'infocus women in innovation' exhibition over lunchtime in the Centenary, Level 2 #VFNE… from Twitter for iPhone
- Give your business a boost in 2018 at one of Innovate UK’s regional events https://t.co/aEguLJRWnk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Packed audience for this morning’s opening session #VFNE https://t.co/5oMPMuj4f6 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SuperNetworkNE: Have a question about your business plans? Head to the Growth Hub Live Gazebo, Level 4 for an answer! #VFNE https://t.c… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: What's it really like to be a female #entrepreneur in the #digital #tech sector? https://t.co/k2hytcvdHL #Vid https://t.co/… from Twitter for iPhone