What is Venturefest?
The Venturefest Network draws local innovation eco-systems together through a number of local events around the country, working closely with Innovate UK, the Knowledge Transfer Network and other national partners to strengthen connectivity between these innovators, investors and entrepreneurs.
The Network and its Venturefest members aim to accelerate the translation of innovations and new technologies into increased economic growth by supporting local innovation eco-systems and their local Venturefest events to:
- Strengthen the connectivity between innovators, investors and entrepreneurs
- Strengthen connections with national bodies such as Innovate UK and others to find out who they should be working with in all parts of the UK
- Increase the visibility of each Venturefest event and its local innovation ecosystem to other innovation communities in the UK and internationally
- Provide businesses, entrepreneurs, and their local business communities, an established and recognised platform to promote their ideas
- Enhance the quality and effectiveness of their local innovation community through shared best practice based on shared evidence of inputs, outputs and outcomes
- Access funding from national partners
- Access support from its national network structure and members
- Wales Festival of Innovation now on until 30/06. See https://t.co/mseaphW4Ww for all events @WFoInnovation @KTNUK from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @HarwellCampus: Congrats to #Zap&Go from #HarwellCampus who won the Marks & Clerks ‘Best Tech Pitch’ prize at the Venturefest/Oxford Tru… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Showcase your innovation at Innovate 2017 https://t.co/zLUdwSSomq calling highly innovative businesses via @innovateuk from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Join us tomorrow at #vfestox Get your ticket today! Be part of Oxford's premier business #networking event! #startup #… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VenturefestOXON: Register now for #vfestox on Wed 21st June at @TKC_Oxford 'From Start-Up to Scale-Up' https://t.co/hYVAcC5IDM #innovat… from Twitter for iPhone