What is Venturefest?
The Venturefest Network draws local innovation eco-systems together through a number of local events around the country, working closely with Innovate UK, the Knowledge Transfer Network and other national partners to strengthen connectivity between these innovators, investors and entrepreneurs.
The Network and its Venturefest members aim to accelerate the translation of innovations and new technologies into increased economic growth by supporting local innovation eco-systems and their local Venturefest events to:
- Strengthen the connectivity between innovators, investors and entrepreneurs
- Strengthen connections with national bodies such as Innovate UK and others to find out who they should be working with in all parts of the UK
- Increase the visibility of each Venturefest event and its local innovation ecosystem to other innovation communities in the UK and internationally
- Provide businesses, entrepreneurs, and their local business communities, an established and recognised platform to promote their ideas
- Enhance the quality and effectiveness of their local innovation community through shared best practice based on shared evidence of inputs, outputs and outcomes
- Access funding from national partners
- Access support from its national network structure and members
- Any company exploring how digital tools will transform UK #manufacturing must take a user-centred view https://t.co/yZv7JpcNpc #design from TweetDeck
- Find out what investors look for in business, strengthen pitch then meet the people with the money at #FinanceCamp https://t.co/433cN2iFzI from TweetDeck
- #FinanceCamp makes it easier and speedier to get money to grow your #NorthEastBusiness Apply now https://t.co/433cN2AgYi from TweetDeck
- RT @VfEastMids: Congratulations @DFTechLtd on winning this year's Pitchfest! https://t.co/cZqMB27tga from Twitter Web Client
- Winner of VF East Mids Pitchfest 2017 is...Dynamic Flow Technologies. Congratulations! @KTNUK @innovateuk @#vfem https://t.co/PWrbRuqqdo from Twitter for iPhone