The Venturefest Network has grown fast. With a network of 12 annual events, they are a strategic local engagement tool in bringing together key stakeholders to drive growth in the UK economy.
Each Venturefest event aims to be seen locally as 'the right place to meet the right people' for businesses who want to grow and innovate.
Each Venturefest develops to be an integral part of the local innovation eco-system complemented by other local and national activities throughout the year.To contact your local Venturefest, click through to their website from the Events Page.
Contact the Network through email@example.com
- #VFBB17 panel discussing what investors look for in SMEs @KTNUK @innovateuk https://t.co/ZqbrVAuvjg from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NigelWalker7: What do investors look for? @BruceColley1 says a value proposition and a strategy @innovateuk @KTNUK @venturefestbb #VFBB… from Twitter for iPhone
- Less than a week to go... register and join us @venturefestbb @KTNUK https://t.co/K0lMmQtylh from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: When should your #startup look to scale? Our essential guide to #recruitment for the #SME: https://t.co/9ZOvbNtkVR #Vid htt… from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @innovateuk: Founded in 2006, @FresherLiving's annual turnover now grows over 25% every year. CEO Byron Dixon's story: https://t.co/Nrt8… from Twitter for iPhone