The Venturefest Network has grown fast. With a network of 12 annual events, they are a strategic local engagement tool in bringing together key stakeholders to drive growth in the UK economy.
Each Venturefest event aims to be seen locally as 'the right place to meet the right people' for businesses who want to grow and innovate.
Each Venturefest develops to be an integral part of the local innovation eco-system complemented by other local and national activities throughout the year.To contact your local Venturefest, click through to their website from the Events Page.
Contact the Network through email@example.com
- Mind blowing inspiration from Angela Furrigia at Women in Innovation workshop @KTNUK @innovateuk @gettygallery https://t.co/dl1PAeoWpw from Twitter for iPhone
- What's your brand DNA? Create the emotional bond with your customers @KTNUK @gettygallery #infocus from Twitter for iPhone
- Have the vision to take your business to another level @KTNUK @gettygallery #infocus https://t.co/qhagQxH962 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KTNUK: Are you an entrepreneur looking to grow your business? Find #investors & make new connections @VenturefestScot 2017 https://t.co… from Twitter for iPhone
- @Getty gallery with #infocus @KTNUK @innovateuk. Build your personal brand #women in tech from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Getty