The Venturefest Network has grown fast. With a network of 12 annual events, they are a strategic local engagement tool in bringing together key stakeholders to drive growth in the UK economy.
Each Venturefest event aims to be seen locally as 'the right place to meet the right people' for businesses who want to grow and innovate.
Each Venturefest develops to be an integral part of the local innovation eco-system complemented by other local and national activities throughout the year.To contact your local Venturefest, click through to their website from the Events Page.
Contact the Network through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any company exploring how digital tools will transform UK #manufacturing must take a user-centred view https://t.co/yZv7JpcNpc #design from TweetDeck
- Find out what investors look for in business, strengthen pitch then meet the people with the money at #FinanceCamp https://t.co/433cN2iFzI from TweetDeck
- #FinanceCamp makes it easier and speedier to get money to grow your #NorthEastBusiness Apply now https://t.co/433cN2AgYi from TweetDeck
- RT @VfEastMids: Congratulations @DFTechLtd on winning this year's Pitchfest! https://t.co/cZqMB27tga from Twitter Web Client
- Winner of VF East Mids Pitchfest 2017 is...Dynamic Flow Technologies. Congratulations! @KTNUK @innovateuk @#vfem https://t.co/PWrbRuqqdo from Twitter for iPhone